- Owner occupier requiring a commercial mortgage – on a capital repayment or interest only basis up to 75% LTV or more with additional security.
- Experienced investors wanting to purchase commercial property to add to their portfolio or, dipping their feet into the market or the first time again up to 75%.
- Investors or owner occupiers requiring short term bridging finance to buy residential or commercial property at auction, and possibly needing additional finance to re-furbish property before letting or selling on to repay the bridge.
- Property developers wanting reliable and competitively priced funding for single to multi-unit projects or funding required for the next project sooner while capital in the current project remains tied up
- Business owners needing new working capital to expand their business for a myriad of different reasons and circumstances, and for the purchase of capital equipment.
- Business owners who as part of their sales transactions, offer payment terms to customers but need a shorter actual cash cycle to keep their businesses liquid, and who, therefore, need invoice discounting or, factoring services at a competitive cost.
This provides us with the level of detailed knowledge we need to discuss the client’s lending proposal with the most suitable provider and supplying terms to the client for approval as quickly, and as accurately possible.
Clients should be prepared, too, to provide in support, personal and business bank statements, personal credit reports, annual accounts and, occasionally, VAT returns. The detail is important.
We can secure lending from our commercial mortgage lenders for clients with historical credit issues or for properties used as security which might be classed as non-standard. Security is usually the property being purchased and a personal guarantee from the borrower in support. Additional security to give an extra level of funding can be used.
We take great pride in being totally independent and seeking out the right loan at the right price.
Please TRY us out and let us guide you through the complex choices available to find the loan that best matches your requirements.