We understand that it can be stressful when buying, remortgaging or selling your home and at Try Financial we work with you every step of the way to ensure your conveyancing needs are taken care of to keep your stress at a minimal level.
- All our conveyancing solicitors and licensed conveyancers are regulated and credit checked.
- Fixed fee, with a no completion, no legal fee payable service and competitive quotes.
Why you need a Will
A Will is a legal document which allows you to express your wishes about the people you want to inherit your money, property and possessions (your estate).
A Will can also help to prevent:
- Family disputes
- Heirlooms going to the wrong people
- Anyone having to second guess what you would have wanted
- Estranged relatives who you do not wish to inherit getting anything from your estate or successfully contesting your Will. This will be done with an 'exclusion clause'.
Get an Energy Performance Certificate for your Property
A simple way to get your EPC certificate when you sell or let a place.
- Complete EPC inspection for your home
- Short-notice availability at a reasonable cost
- Tips to improve your property’s energy efficiency
- All inspections are done by authorized assessors